We’re not letting Covid-19 stop us from seeking ways to bless others in our community. Join us in our May initiative to bless teachers and nurses. How are we doing this? How can you get involved?
- We need your help to provide breakfast items as the Adrian Burnett Elementary teachers come back to the school to clean up their classrooms. We will provide breakfast each morning (May 11-15).
- CLICK HERE TO RSVP FOR BREAKFAST ITEMS
- We also need cards of appreciation made by your kids. Let the creativity flow and be sure to include your favorite thing about what teachers do.
- These are due in the church office on Thursday, May 14th as we will be taking those to the school the week of May 18th. We have “floating” office hours right now, so if nobody is there when you come by, you can leave your cards in the outside box on the wall beside the office door.
- Using your faithful generosity, the church will be providing gift cards to the teachers at the school as well as supplementing the breakfast items you signup to bring.
- With your offerings, we are providing food and gift cards to nurses at Children’s Hospital to let them know they are not forgotten and we are praying for them!
- We need you to have your kids make cards of appreciation to the nurses. Let the creativity flow and encourage them to say something like, “Thank You for all you do!”
- These are due in the church office on Thursday, May 14th along with the cards for teachers. We have “floating” office hours right now, so if nobody is there when you come by, you can leave your cards in the outside box on the wall beside the office door.