We are celebrating Jesus in a family friendly way this Christmas. With Eve Eve falling on a Monday, we’re taking on a slightly different approach this year to our normal Eve Eve Christmas Celebration. We’re having similar services on Sunday, December 22nd at 10:30am and Monday, December 23rd at 6:30pm. Make plans to join us at whichever service works best for you. Be sure to bring along your family and friends. Seats will fill up fast, so be sure to arrive early. Each service will include…
- Great music with modern versions of Christmas favorites
- Practical yet Jesus-centered Christmas message
- Candle lighting
- Special “kids’ time” during the service where kids can receive a small gift.
- Childcare will be available for nursery-PreK.
- Come early 30 minutes early for coffee, hot chocolate, and doughnuts. You can also capture a family memory with a fun, family photo in one of our Christmas photo booths!
“Oh What Fun!” Theme
Christmas is often described as the “Greatest time of the year.” Joy is in the air, and everyone has a little extra pep in their step. While this season brings many opportunities for fun, we can also quickly forget that having “more” under the tree and on our schedule can actually lead to “less” focus on what this season is all about. During our Christmas series, we’ll discover how to increase the joy of Christmas and life beyond the holidays as we discover that LESS will actually lead to MORE!
What about Childcare at the Christmas Services?
- We will provide childcare for Nursery-PreK. Please arrive early to check-in your kids into our nursery or PreK areas.
- Elementary age kids will join their parents during the service. We believe this service will be engaging for elementary age kids, and by keeping them in the service with their parents, it can further encourage conversations at home as a family about the real meaning of Christmas.
- During the service, all elementary-age kids will get a surprise that will help them remember that Jesus is the greatest gift any of us could ever receive.