PLEASE READ THE UPDATED INFO BELOW THAT WILL VARY SLIGHTLY FROM WHAT’S IN THE VIDEO ABOVE.
UPDATED… In an effort to have more people involved in the huddle, we’re considering using different days for the huddles instead of Mondays only. Please take a few minutes to watch the short video above which will help you understand more of how the online huddle will work.
As is shared in the video above, you will need to commit to the following to participate in the huddle…
- UPDATED… Participate in at least 3 of the 4 huddles which will take place from mid-October to early-December. Dates will be finalized soon once we gain more feedback from interested people. Huddles will be approximately once every 2 weeks.
- UPDATED… The form below now allows you to give feedback on your preferred day of the week, so please complete it and let us know days and times that will work best for you.
- Join the huddles on-time in a setting where you can give your undivided attention to the huddle session for one hour. While an occasional interruption may happen, do your best to prioritize your time and prepare for potential distractions in advance.
- Commit as an individual. Couples are welcome to participate and can share the same video screen, but each person needs to commit individually using the form below.
- Be willing to work through the concepts discussed during the huddles by seeking the Holy Spirit’s guidance for implementation in-between each huddle session.
- Share your progress with others by interacting in video group chats during the huddle sessions.