Christmas in 2020 was different and difficult in many ways because of Covid-19, but this year, things are feeling a little more back to normal. We are excited to welcome people back to our traditional Christmas Eve Eve atmosphere on December 23rd at 7pm. Our Eve Eve service is family friendly, and tickets will go fast, so be sure to RESERVE YOUR TICKET BY CLICKING HERE.
Our Eve Eve service will include…
- Great music with modern versions of Christmas favorites
- Practical yet Jesus-centered Christmas message
- Candle lighting
- Special “kids’ time” during the service where kids can receive a small gift.
- Childcare will be available for nursery-PreK.
- Come early 30 minutes early for coffee, hot chocolate, and doughnuts. You can also capture a family memory with a fun, family photo in one of our Christmas photo booths!
“God With Us” Theme
Over the past two years, we’ve all faced unique challenges and various types of uncertainty. Perhaps more than ever before, it’s important for us to remember the meaning of Christmas… God came to be with us… While this is the central message of Christmas, we want everyone to know what this means for them today. Yes, God came to earth back then, but God is also with us right now!
What about Childcare at the Christmas Services?
- We will provide childcare for Nursery-PreK. Please arrive early to check-in your kids into our nursery or PreK areas.
- Elementary age kids will join their parents during the service. We believe this service will be engaging for elementary age kids, and by keeping them in the service with their parents, it can further encourage conversations at home as a family about the real meaning of Christmas.
- During the service, all elementary-age kids will get a surprise that will help them remember that Jesus is the greatest gift any of us could ever receive.