Join us for our Family Movie Night on Saturday, January 25 at 6:30pm. This will be a great opportunity to interact with other families before and after the movie alongside enjoying a fun time together for very little cost. Be sure to RSVP at the bottom of this page.
What to bring?
- Your family… This is a family event and childcare is not provided, so parents must stay with their kids throughout the movie.
- $1 per person to help offset the cost of popcorn, drinks, and the movie license.
- Chair, blankets, pillows, etc… Just whatever you need to be comfortable while watching the movie
- We’ll be showing Lion King the version that was released in 2019. The movie is rated PG, but you should do your own research and discern if this movie is appropriate for your children.
After the movie…
- We’ll provide you with some talking points that you can use with your kids which we believe may even open the door to have some spiritual/faith conversations at home.