Join us for our Outdoor Family Movie Night on Friday, June 26th at 8pm. This will be a great opportunity to interact with other families (using social distancing) before and after the movie alongside enjoying a fun time together for very little cost ($1 per person).
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, attendance is limited to the first 50 people. You must RSVP using the form at the bottom of this page. Upon arrival, we ask that you practice social distancing with people who are not in your household.
What to bring?
- Your family… This is a family event and childcare is not provided, so parents must stay with their kids throughout the movie.
- $1 per person to help offset the cost of popcorn, drinks, and the movie license.
- Chair, blankets, pillows, etc… Just whatever you need to be comfortable while watching the movie
- We’ll be showing Trolls World Tour the version that was released in 2019. The movie is rated PG, but you should do your own research and discern if this movie is appropriate for your children.
After the movie…
- We’ll provide you with some talking points that you can use with your kids which we believe may even open the door to have some spiritual/faith conversations at home.