We’re transforming our church building into a great venue where you and your family can enjoy the big game on February 13th. Here’s what you need to know…
- The main viewing area will be “open seating” meaning all of the normal rows/chairs will not be in place, so bring your own seats or you can still grab one of ours and put it where you’d like.
- We’ll have cornhole, ping-ping, and other games available as you watch the big game on various screens throughout the building.
- The game begins just after 6pm and typically ends around 10pm. We will have the game on until it ends, but you are welcome to leave whenever is best for you, so don’t feel like you have to stay until the very end.
- The church is providing pizza and drinks, but we need you to bring the creative foods to the event with your signature dishes, soups/chili, finger foods, dips, and desserts.
- Simply RSVP your family below, and let us know what you will plan to bring!
- Invite your unchurched friends or people who need to reconnect with The Grove. This will be a non-religious, fun setting where they will feel comfortable.
- All kids will be under the supervision of their parents, so please know we are not providing childcare for this event. Come and hang out as a family!