We believe some of the most powerful moments of our faith can happen when the church comes together around a specific passage of Scripture in order to pray, sing, and be led by God.
- “Fresh Faith” Nights of Worship are not one-way settings (only music and sermons), but are designed to be interactive and Spirit-led.
- Yes, we sing together and look at Scripture, but it’s much more than that.
- No one is put on the spot or forced to do anything, but instead, we create plenty of space for God to prompt and lead.
- We will not broadcast this service via Facebook or YouTube as it’s designed for an “in-person” setting.
- This monthly gathering is very different than a Sunday service, so we just encourage you to check it out for yourself!
We do not provide Kids Ministry for these gatherings, but instead, we encourage you to bring your kids and intentionally guide them through the evening. You’ll be amazed at what your kids can learn and contribute. If your kids are too young for this experience, then you could consider doing a parent swap and take turns coming from month to month.