Make plans to connect with other ladies for a time of fun and fellowship on Sunday, October 3rd, 4pm-6pm. All the details and the RSVP form are provided below.
What’s Happening at Ladies Fellowship Night?
- The ladies will meet at 865 Axe Throwing (5821 Babelay Rd Knoxville, TN 37924).
- If you want to throw axes, then bring $25.
- If throwing axes isn’t your thing, then still come for the fellowship and food at no cost.
What is Axe Throwing? Is it Safe?
- Find out all the details by clicking HERE
What’s the Goal of Ladies Fellowship Night?
- We want to bring ladies together for an time of fun, connection, and conversation. This is a kickoff toward more intentional future connection points for ladies. As relationships happen from this event and other events in the future, we are praying the ladies will strengthen their faith, invite others, and feel more connected to God and each other. We have seen God challenge our men with a similar approach through Man Nights, so we’re excited for our ladies to start experiencing these same types of connections.
Who should I Contact?
Any of these ladies can give you more information. If you don’t have their contact info, then simply call the church office and we can get you connected to them.
- Karen Morton, Karin Ringley, Kasey Overton, and Kim Mason
How do I RSVP?
- Even if you aren’t axe throwing, we still need you to RSVP. Simply use the form below and RSVP no later than October 1st.