On Wednesday, May 11, Grove Students will be going to Main Event. Students must RSVP using the form below no later than noon on Monday, May 9. Here’s all the info you need to know.
- We will meet at the church building from 4:45-5:00pm and leave just after 5:00pm.
- Parents can also bring students to Main Event, but if you bring them, then you must also stay/return to pick them up no later than 8:30. In this scenario, YOU STILL NEED TO REGISTER.
- We will return to the church building between 9:00-9:15. Parents will need to be at the church building by 9:00pm.
- We need parents who will drive and help transport other students. If you can help, then let us know using the form below as you register your student(s).
- This event will be $15 per person which gives each person an All-Access Pass that includes bowling (and shoe rental), laser tag, ropes course, $10 arcade card, 2 pieces of pizza, and a medium drink. Parents are welcome to send additional money for more food or the arcade games.
- Please pay in advance as you register. Contact the church office if you wish to pay in person.
UNFORTUNATELY, REGISTRATION CLOSED ON TUESDAY AS WE HAD TO ALLOW TIME TO COORDINATE TRANSPORTATION. HOWEVER, YOU ARE WELCOME TO BRING YOUR STUDENT(S) TO MAIN EVENT AT 5:30 AND THEN RETURN TO PICK THEM UP AT 8:30. THEY WILL NEED TO BRING $15 CASH WITH THEM.