In order to rent the facility in Gatlinburg, we need to be around 25-30 students, and we are short of that number. We typically have at least 25 students come to events, but sometimes we pick a date for an event that doesn’t work for enough people.
Here’s our new plan for Friday night for those who were planning to attend the lock-in…
- We will reschedule the Lock-In for a different night after the first of the year.
- For this Friday night, we will still meet at the church building at 6:30pm and go to Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park.
- We will return to the church building around 9:30-9:45, so please plan to be at the church building by 9:30 to pickup your student(s).
- If you paid online for the lock-in, then we will refund your money.
- Please send $10 to help with expenses for Urban Air.
Parents/Guardian you must sign a waiver. Sign the waiver by clicking HERE.
What is Urban Air?
Check out their website by clicking HERE
What all is included in the $10 price?
All of these activities…
- Sky Rider
- Climbing Walls
- Ropes Course
- Leap of Faith
- ProZone Performance Trampolines
- Climbing Hill
- Battle Beam
- Warrior Course
- Tubes – Indoor Playground
- Basic Trampolines
Should students bring extra money?
Snacks, drinks, laser tag, virtual reality and the spin zone are available but are an additional cost, so you can send extra money if you’d like, but there’s plenty included in the $10.