On Sunday, May 23rd, we will have one service outdoors at 11:00am with lunch afterwards. This will be a great opportunity to gather our church together as “one family” instead of having two services. Our very own, Jesse Thompson, will be cooking lunch for us. You can RSVP for lunch using the form below. Also, please keep these things in mind as you plan for the outdoor service.
- 11:00am Service Only (no 9:30 service).
- Grove Kids will NOT meet, but we will have kids’ activities planned for after lunch. Kids should bring a solid white T-shirt, white socks, etc if they want to tie-dye items. RSVP using the form below.
- Bring your own chairs/blanket.
- Bring your own drinks for lunch (we will have water only).
- Please be respectful to others and their families by allowing for social distancing.
- In the event of rain, we will have one service indoors at 11am with Grove Kids taking place inside. We will still serve lunch after the service, but it will be provided as to-go orders.