Camp registration is closed as we have reached max capacity of 240 kids.
We will not be able to accept any more registrations online or at the start of camp.
Check-In and Arrival Instructions
- Check-in begins at 5:30. Please arrive in plenty of time to check-in as we will start promptly at 6:00pm.
- Park in the front parking lot at the gym entrance. Look for the big HALLS letters on the building along with the red and white feather flags.
- Check-in will take place just outside the gym entrance. You will check-in according to your sport, so look for the sign/line for your sport as you approach check-in.
What To Bring
- Campers need to bring their own water in a sports/water bottle. We will have refill stations.
- Campers will receive a snack each night.
- TENNIS SHOES ONLY! No cleats for any sport in order to protect the gym floor.
- Baseball/softball campers will need to bring their bat, helmet and glove. Please bring these items in a bag/backpack if possible.
- No other sports tracks need to bring any equipment. Everything will be provided at the camp.
- Also, please assure your child wears appropriate athletic clothing that would be considered modest.
- Don’t forget your waiver form. It can be downloaded at the bottom of this page.
Other Important Information
- The camp will happen rain or shine, so we will NOT cancel because of weather conditions.
- If you paid for a camp T-Shirt, then parents/guardians can go to the T-Shirt table any of the three nights to get your shirt(s). Kids will not be able to get their shirt, so a parent/guardian must pickup the shirt(s). This table will be located in the gym before camp starts from 5:30-6:00 and after the closing session that ends at 9:00. As was stated in the registration, we only ordered shirts that were paid for by the deadline of May 29th, so we will not have any extra shirts available to purchase.
- Parents/guardians are welcome to stay and observe throughout the evening. If parent/guardian chooses to stay on site, we ask that you allow your child, the coaches, and our volunteers the space to conduct the camp and participate in the sports sessions without interference.
- All parents/guardians are encouraged to come and observe the final sports session on Wednesday evening at 7:55 and stay for our closing session afterwards starting at 8:45.
- We will also have a FREE ice cream celebration at the end of camp on Wednesday night after the closing session, so make plans to stick around.
If you have any questions, please email us at HallsSportsCamp@thegroveknox.org or call us at 865-922-0261.