Registration is now closed as we have filled all the registration and waiting list spots.
Here’s the latest info…
- Camp will go on rain or shine!
- Check-in will begin between 5:30 and 5:45 each evening. The opening Rally Session will begin promptly at 6:00.
- T-shirts that were pre-ordered may be picked up by an adult between 5:45-6:00 or after the closing rally at dismissal around 9:00.
- Remember to send a refillable water bottle with your child(ren) to camp each night. We will have water stations where they can refill their bottle as needed.
- Baseball/Softball participants: Please bring your own bat, glove and helmet. NO CLEATS are allowed as to not damage the gym floor.
- No other sports need any equipment, so please DO NOT send basketballs, soccer balls, etc.
- Tennis shoes ONLY. No cleats. Wear comfortable, modest athletic clothing.
- HAVE YOUR PLANS CHANGED AND YOUR CHILD(REN) WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND? IF SO, PLEASE LET IS KNOW ASAP. WE HAVE A LONG WAITING LIST AND COULD USE THAT SPOT FOR ANOTHER CHILD.
If you have any questions, please email us at HallsSportsCamp@thegroveknox.org or call us at 865-922-0261.