Info for campers…
- We’re bringing back a popular dance from last year, so brush up on your dance moves or learn the CHURCH CLAP. We’ll have fun with this dance during camp. Check out the Church Clap dance video here… DANCE VIDEO
- We’ll also have a BEST GRIDDY competition going throughout camp, so learn to do the GRIDDY by watching this video… GRIDDY VIDEO
- On Wednesday night…
- Parents are invited to come watch the final sports session and be there for the closing rally. More specifics on this as it gets closer.
- We will have ice cream for everyone after the closing rally on Wednesday.
- Kids can also take their turn on the Obstacle Course, Bungee Run, and Bounce House until 10pm.
Other important reminders…
- Camp will go on rain or shine!
- Arrive at Halls High and enter through the gym entrance. Look for the big HALLS letters on the building.
- Check-in will begin between 5:30 and 5:45 each evening. The opening Rally Session will begin promptly at 6:00.
- T-shirts that were pre-ordered may be picked up by an adult between 5:45-6:00 or after the closing rally at dismissal around 9:00.
- Remember to send a refillable water bottle with your child(ren) to camp each night. We will have water stations where they can refill their bottle as needed.
- Baseball/Softball participants: Please bring your own bat, glove and helmet. NO CLEATS are allowed as to not damage the gym floor.
- No other sports need any equipment, so please DO NOT send basketballs, soccer balls, etc.
- Tennis shoes ONLY. No cleats. Wear comfortable, modest athletic clothing.
- HAVE YOUR PLANS CHANGED AND YOUR CHILD(REN) WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND? IF SO, PLEASE LET IS KNOW ASAP. WE HAVE A LONG WAITING LIST AND COULD USE THAT SPOT FOR ANOTHER CHILD.
If you have any questions, please email us at HallsSportsCamp@thegroveknox.org or call us at 865-922-0261.