New info for campers…
- We’ll have some fun with these dances each night. Feel free to practice in advance and come ready to show off your dance skills. Check out the dance videos here… DANCE VIDEOS
- On Wednesday night…
- Parents are invited to come watch the final sports session and be there for the closing rally. More specifics on this as it gets closer.
- Former MLB player, Brett Carroll, will be our guest speaker for the closing rally at the end of camp.
- We will have ice cream for everyone after the closing rally on Wednesday. Kids can also take their turn on the Sports Camp Ultimate Obstacle Course Inflatable until 10pm.
Important info for campers and parents…
- Camp will go on rain or shine!
- Check-in will begin between 5:30 and 5:45 each evening. The opening Rally Session will begin promptly at 6:00.
- T-shirts that were pre-ordered may be picked up by an adult between 5:45-6:00 or after the closing rally at dismissal around 9:00.
- Remember to send a refillable water bottle with your child(ren) to camp each night. We will have water stations where they can refill their bottle as needed.
- Baseball/Softball participants: Please bring your own bat, glove and helmet. NO CLEATS are allowed as to not damage the gym floor.
- No other sports need any equipment, so please DO NOT send basketballs, soccer balls, etc.
- Tennis shoes ONLY. No cleats. Wear comfortable, modest athletic clothing.
- HAVE YOUR PLANS CHANGED AND YOUR CHILD(REN) WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND? IF SO, PLEASE LET IS KNOW ASAP. WE HAVE A LONG WAITING LIST AND COULD USE THAT SPOT FOR ANOTHER CHILD.
If you have any questions, please email us at HallsSportsCamp@thegroveknox.org or call us at 865-922-0261.