We love gathering on Sundays and streaming our services, but we also love seeing what God can do when we prioritize scattering together through relationships and opening our hearts to how He may lead us to do things together. Our leadership is committed to helping you take your next steps of faith with Jesus, and we believe this includes our interactions with each other outside of the “crowd” setting on Sundays.
As we shared during the service on Sunday, January 10, one of our goals for 2021 as The Grove is to help you remove any isolation barriers that may keep you from experiencing all that God has for you. While some people may not feel comfortable yet moving from the “crowd” setting on Sunday to the more personable setting of “community”, we want to make sure we are creating a pathway for this next step when you are ready.
We believe the church should both gather together on Sundays and scatter together (Monday-Saturday) as a spiritual family. ST-Groups are how we scatter together, and on Sunday, January 31, we are challenging everyone to get connected with a ST-Group.
Learn more about ST-Groups by clicking HERE.
- We won’t have an in-person service on Sunday, January 31 to raise awareness and priority for ST-Groups.
- Each 5th Sunday in 2021 will be ST-Group Sunday. This means we will focus primarily on gathering and/or serving as ST-Groups.
- For each of these 5th Sundays, ST-Groups will focus on something different, so the focus for this first one will be on jumpstarting ST-Groups for 2021.
What Should You Do Next?
- If you aren’t connected to a ST-Group, then complete the form below and we will help you get connected.
- If you are connected to an ST-Group, then you should hear from your leader.
- If you haven’t heard from your leader or you aren’t for sure if you are connected to a ST-Group, then fill out the form below.