Grove students meet every Wednesday night from 6:30-8:00 unless otherwise communicated via text. If you haven’t heard otherwise, then you can assume we are meeting. Planned changes to our regular schedule for the upcoming months are listed below.
- Wednesday night, Sept 22 is BOWLING NIGHT. Click the link above to RSVP.
- No student gathering because of fall break on Wednesday, October 13th.
- We are planning a lock-in for late October. Details are being finalized.
- No student gathering on Wednesday, November 24th because of Thanksgiving break.
- Students will not meet on Wednesday, December 22 or 29th because of Christmas break.
Our student ministry is led by a team of volunteers who love students and love Jesus. Their desire is to invest in Grove Students through relationships to help them take their next steps of faith with Jesus.
- Middle and High school students meet weekly on Wednesday nights from 6:30-8:00 p.m. in a relaxed yet challenging atmosphere where they can connect with each other and be challenged to take their next steps of faith with Jesus.
- We believe our students should be involved in the larger church body instead of isolated to only “student ministry” activities. With this in mind, many of our middle and high school students serve in a variety of volunteer positions on Sunday mornings. To find out more about volunteering, simply click HERE.
- Retreats, camps, mission projects, and fun events occur throughout the year for students.