End of Summer/Beginning of School Year Plans
- Wed, July 28 at the church building 6p-8p
- Wed, Aug 4 at the church building 6p-8p
- Wed, Aug 11 Pool Party… RSVP HERE
- Wed, Aug 18… No student meeting because of a wedding
- Wed, Aug 25… School Year Kickoff at 6pm!
Our student ministry is led by a team of volunteers who love students and love Jesus. Their desire is to invest in Grove Students through relationships to help them take their next steps of faith with Jesus.
- Middle and High school students meet weekly on Wednesday nights from 6:30-8:00 p.m. in a relaxed yet challenging atmosphere where they can connect with each other and be challenged to take their next steps of faith with Jesus.
- We believe our students should be involved in the larger church body instead of isolated to only “student ministry” activities. With this in mind, many of our middle and high school students serve in a variety of volunteer positions on Sunday mornings. To find out more about volunteering, simply click HERE.
- Retreats, camps, mission projects, and fun events occur throughout the year for students.