This summer, we are taking our students to Daytona Beach and helping them take their next steps of faith with Jesus through a beach camp experience with hundreds of other students from around the country. The goal of this week will be to help our students further identify what Jesus means for their life and how that will impact them as they go about their daily lives. Check out the videos below for more info. You can also visit the Student Life Beach Camp website.
When and Where?
- Daytona Beach, FL, July 9-13. The worship services will be held at the Ocean Center 101 N. Atlantic Ave. Daytona Beach, FL 32118.
- We are renting 2 nearby houses for the week (one for the girls and one for the guys).
- Final details will be provided as camp approaches, but we will leave at approximately 5:00am on Monday, July 9 and return at approximately 9:00pm on Friday, July 13.
The cost for each student is $350. This costs is basically all-inclusive as it covers camp registration, transportation, lodging, camp T-shirt, Bible study materials, and all meals (with the exception of travel meals on Monday and Friday).
- An initial $75 per person deposit is due by Wednesday, February 28th.
- The next $75 per person deposit is due by Wednesday, April 25th.
- $100 per person deposit is due by Sunday, May 20th.
- The remaining balance of $100 is due by Sunday, June 24th.
Sign Me Up!
Use this basic form to RSVP your spot. More detailed registration will be required later.