Would you be willing to bless a family with a Thanksgiving meal by purchasing items in advance at the grocery store?
- As the school provides us with families to serve, we’ll need people to purchase food which will demonstrate the love of Jesus in a practical way.
- The typical meal will cost approximately $30-40.
- You can see the list of recommended items below
If you are interested, then let us know using the form below the list of food items, and we’ll follow up with you once we receive the families info from the school.
These are the recommended items. Depending on the size of the family you adopt, you may feel the need to increase some quantities.
- 1 package stuffing mix
- 1 can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 box instant potatoes
- Canned green beans (1 lg or 2 small cans)
- Canned corn (Two 15 oz cans)
- Gravy – jar or dry mix
- 1 box mac and cheese
- 1 box cake mix & 1 container icing
- $15 cash or check for us to pick up a voucher from Food City for a turkey or ham. (We custom order these vouchers, so you can make this $15 check payable to the church).